La Tour des Anglais proposes 20 rooms with all the classic comfort of a 2-star hotel. You will enjoy a magnificent panoramic view of the river and the town of Mayenne, in a calm and relaxing atmosphere. Our parking is free.
In each room:
In addition to bedding and duvets, the following facilities are available:
- secure Internet access via Wi-Fi
- color TV (flat screen TV with TNT)
- double glazed window
- telephone and alarm clock
- all our rooms are equipped with bathroom with hairdryer, shower gel and toilet paper recyclable bio
You will also find: a bar, a bed and a high chair provided free of charge, private parking (cars and bikes) and a terrace with panoramic views.
Our animal friends are not accepted, except for small dogs. La Tour des Anglais is a smoke free property.
Top chamber in the castle tower, with safe, courtesy tray and river views, this room built in the middle of the city walls allow you to relax by sharing the history of the city walls of Mayenne.
Price: € 95.50
To start the day, we offer a generous breakfast served in our great room with panoramic view over the Mayenne, with:
- breads, pastries, breads and cereals
- tea, coffee, hot chocolate and cappuccino
- fruit juice, fresh fruit and dried fruit
- sweet and salted butter, jam, honey
- yogurts and fruit, assorted compotes
- gruyère and camembert, fromage d'Entrammes
- ham, salami and rosette
Our breakfasts are served on weekdays from Tuesday to Friday, 7.00 am - 9.30 am and weekends from 8.30 am to 10.30 am.
Prices of rooms and breakfast
- 69,50 euros: standart rooms
- 72,50 euros: twin rooms
- 105,00 euros: family rooms
- 95,50 euros: room "La Tour"
- breakfats: € 9.50 (children under 8 years: 5 euros)
- night business (week only): € 74.50 euros
- evening stage: € 88.00
Terms of cancellations: until 12:00 no charge, after the deadline the room is invoiced, each reservation must be confirmed by email and a bank guarantee.
For arrivals after 7:00 p.m., contact the reception on the day of arrival between 4:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information.